Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 202 - Shuchiin Academy Wants to See Them Off

Dex-chan lover
Her being the granddaughter of the principal explains why she wasn't expelled lmao.

Aggregator gang
Yeah Tsubame is definitely going to reject Ishigami...

Shame I really want Ishigami to win something in life

If he doesnt start banging her raw while standing with her back against the tree, than everyone should boycott this manga

To be honest I'm rooting for ishigami x ino, I didn't believe ishigami x tsubame would work. Still I guess it's a little disappointing.

@brainman getting someone to study isnt abusive, the broken arm arc was pretty exploitive but ishigami was completely fine with it, i dont remember him even being annoyed by it.

Dex-chan lover
paCSxZ1.jpg

Fake news club

Dex-chan lover
I thought that kaguya and miyuki were graduating?

What? Did you forget the entire subplot where Miyuki will be leaving for Stanford halfway through his 3rd year because American schools start in September while Japanese schools start in April?

Dex-chan lover
Journalism is about using your world view to present facts in a way that aligns with your sense of justice.
Okay, that's called "propaganda," and it's one of the reasons why modern journalists as a whole have a worse reputation than politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread