Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Dex-chan lover
a true fucking chad
promise to treat her well for the rest of his life and make sure to support her financially and emotionally forever
that's how you fucking confess

MY MAN'S TAKING THE WHEELS OF THE CAR NOW, IF I DIE ILL BE A HAPPY MAN :)

if senpai really want to reject Ishigami, yeah that sad
but Ishigami love story will enter new stage after that
yeah maybe there is chance ishigami will trauma for love
but there is also a chance for ishigami realize "its okey to him to love someone despite his dark past"
i hope turfwar between miko and osaragi for ishigami

Id really love another suicide ishigami arc since theyre confessing under the suicide tree, coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!!

ISHIGAMI MY MAN!!!
NANI THE FCKING KORE?! LMAO
HE WENT AND GONE FCKIN ALPHA.
Bruh he was like a father to me, I loved him like my son.
Grew up too fast. 😭

@TNT261 said
I will say (just put this out there) that a relationship built like this (with one person initially turning it down and the other being really pushy/assertive so the person changes their mind and yields) is almost certainly doomed to fail just inherently.
Unless it is what Tsubame-senpai wants. Frankly, this is the first I have seen Ishigami really lay his cards on the table.

Back to the arc's point: Shinomiya's team is supporting Ishigami while Shirogane opted to back Miko Iino. This is the writer's intended contrast.
- Miko Iino's heart breaks when she sees Ishigami and Tsubame talking together.
- Tsubame feels horrible about the up-coming rejection.

So far: Miko Iino rejected Ishigami based on her prideful thinking (wants him in her heart / doesn't want him in her head). Many of us are rooting for her to win since she's the underdog.
Tsubame is doing the same thing with her rational thinking. She's such a "giver" when it comes to others, she seldom, if ever, considers her own heart.

We have yet to see what Shirogane has up his sleeve. His chess pieces are not yet on the board. With a fresh rejection in the air, will Shirogane swoop in with a love-sick Iino in tow to attempt to turn the tables? Muahahaha! So many options!!

@kururugikai said:
her tears when she rejects him speaks louder than her monologue
Now that's what I'm talking about. That phrase takes the visuals, not just the spoken words, into account.

Dex-chan lover
@novacas

but Tsubame slowly falling in love with Ishigami if she accept here is more realistic compared to -IF- our boy suddenly in a miraculous (and frankly unbelievable) way got a confession and then accepted Iino's one sided feeling for him...

@no168_92 Just because ishigami gets rejected here doesnt mean he instantly is locked into the other relationship, it could take 20 more chapters for that to develop or possible even never happen and ishigami walks his own path. I dont see how being forced into a relationship is natural at all, however it would be a realistic outcome of someone overbearing getting what they want by emotionally compromosing others. But I hope you see how that is honestly a horrible message.

Dex-chan lover
I was rooting for Ishigami, but after her words that she only think about him like "good upperclassman" - if he talk her into relationships - it be sad, bcs forced relationships without feelings is doomed, and I feel sad about him.
I hope author wont go this way and all this just is bait.

whether or not tsubame ends up deciding to get together with ishigami, one thing's for certain: he's going to lose

Group Leader
I don't like what Ishigami's doing here tbh, reminds me of the move that consists on confessing in public to put more pressure in the girl you're confessing to
It's not nice, if you get rejected just let it be

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Kouhaizoned. RIP IsbiTsuba. Second rejection and Iino victory imminent.

Users who are viewing this thread