Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Me seeing the first page: 😫
Me seeing the last page: 🤭

There's never a truly platonic relationship between a man and a woman. Anyone with a longtime opposite sex close friend would know that 😂

Double-page supporter
Go for it Ishigami! pussy only comes to assertive chads.
OVAyuOn.png

for someone who chased after miyuki so strongly, kaguya sure don't understand how ishigami feels toward tsubame

For all you freaking weirdos out there acting like the way he asked her out was too forceful or offensive. Please stop. There is nothing wrong at all about how he asked her out. Its fine to be assertive you freaking hyper sensitive weirdos desperate to be upset by anything. He didnt threaten her or threaten to kill himself if she said no; so it is fine. Also, anyone and everyone whos ever been in REAL relationship for more than 1 year can tell you love is something that comes with time and effort. It comes from wanting to make the other person happy. Its always an effort forever and an effort you enjoy taking. No one loves at first sight. Most relationships; if not all start out with one person holding more affection for the other than they feel for them. This is fine. You people offended by the way ishigami asked kindve disgust me.

yo I swear if ishigami’s efforts are in vain, he gets rejected, and ends up with iino

Users who are viewing this thread