Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Fight Ishigami, Fight! Tsubame is def best girl for him. I dread the thought of Iino and him together.

Dex-chan lover
WHATEVER THE OUTCOME IS, OUR BOY ISHIGAMI STILL WON AT THE END WITH THE HUGE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

As much as I prefer him ending up with Iino (just really like their chemistry and history that's it really), if things do work out with Tsubame, then that would still be great for /OURGUY/ though I'll pretty much feel my heart break if that happens.

Man, many of you people don't understand lmao. If this was old Ishigami he would of fuck off and sulked after getting rejected, but now he's different. He changed not only to better himself but to be a better match for Tsubame and it was through this change he's a lot healthier both in body and mind. Now he's going to fight for a chance for that romantic relationship for better or for worse.

Tsubame doesn't deserve Ishigami. Who are you to makea guy wait months just to turn him down. Never let the girl control the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@novacas

not logic, but if we put parameters or something.... gaming and RL is different after all...
Edit: checking my prev reply, I didn't use 'logic', I said terminology or concept... you get what I mean...

but is that all you got to say? what about the first part about your theory being applicable to both ship?

the difference is, Tsubame likes him and may be on the border to love but not quite there yet, but Ishi don't even know Iino likes him (and most probably won't believe it either if she confesses, going by his personality so far and their history together), and you expect he to suddenly see her in a different light just like that and accept her? less probable that Tsubame falling in love with him

less probable doesn't mean impossible, but your previous statement applies more IF Ishi felt compelled to accept Iino's feeling suddenly IMO...

Users who are viewing this thread