Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 203 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Fight On Ishigami!! Although even if they do end up going out, would it be "genuine?" References aside, that's a concern.

Dex-chan lover
Watching our boy grow into an absolute chad got me all up in my feels T_T

Power Uploader
Well, if she doesn't like him that way, that's that.

You can't force these things. No matter how many times he tries.

She can't change her feelings just because of a couple vague promises that may never come to.

virgin miyuki took over 100 ch to confess vs chad ishigami less than 20 ch 2 time confessing

Double-page supporter
I think they will date and she just needed that extra push. Whatever happens it will be great.

94YZLTp_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
I get what he noticed about her. She's weak against persistence because it shows commitment. She is scared of long term relationships, we know that from the mall chapter where she talks with Papagane.

If he can get her to open her heart, and trust him, he has it in the bag.

@Kirin-kun I think the problem is the opposite, she fancies him, but she's automatically shutting down any type of romantic thoughts because she is scared of committing and getting cheated on again. He's purposely picking these lines because it shows he is willing to make it work long term.

Fed-Kun's army
Noo not like this, F's for my homie Ishigami.

I can't believe after all this she is gonna say she doesn't feel like going out, I thought all that monologue was about how she fell in love, but she feels only platonic love?
wow, can't believe Ishigami has to yet go through some bad phase yet again and all sad.

This all so that he may get with Iino?

Time for a fkcing crusade yet again

This shit is so fucking drawn out, like above all waifu support and shit for who you want him to end up with, it just feels like everything Tsubame related stalls the series to a grinding halt and makes shit waaay too dramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread