Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

I pity both Ishigami and Tsubame.... I understand the feeling of rejecting your friend and hoping to be as friendly as you did with them in the future. It's really sad seeing Tsubame broke into tears and desperately telling Ishigami that she doesn't see him 'that' way while she couldn't help but admitted enjoying his company as a 'kouhai'. But that itself is indeed selfish in the perspective of the person who got rejected. At least both need time to recover and for that they need to distance themselves. I believe they can still be friends but it's asking for the impossible to ask for the relationship to remain the same.

Anyway good job Ishigami... though I think he absolutely had the right to ask senpai for some times before they can hang out and be friends again

And so is this an excuse for Ishigami and Iino pairing?
I hope it won't be, Ishigami is one thing because he fought the battle. But Iino... I don't think so.

I respect Ishigami, and because its like that. IshigamixIino is a big no.

Is this the season of heartbreaks or something? Our guy's rejection came at the same time as my own personal heartbreak. I guess he isn't our guy for nothing.

That's why being in love is stupid. Even if you genuinely love a person is really not about that in the end of the day.

Fed-Kun's army
Fs in the damn chat man! Even after the 2 months i took off, this chapter still hit hard.

Fed-Kun's army
also to see comments already moving on to fcking miko. fck that sht doesnt help after the chapter i just read.

Double-page supporter
Please prove that friendship between men and women aren't fictional

Users who are viewing this thread