Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I've never could just be friends with my exes and pretend that nothing ever happened. You start avoiding the same places, the same group of friends, it can be that problematic.
Very true. It really is just an awkward situation. Time heals all wounds though, so it generally becomes easier to interact normally as time goes on.

Dex-chan lover
I'm tired of predictable authors that stick with their first girl trope like their life depends on it.

It's OK guys. She just realized that she wasn't good enough for someone as awesome as Ishigami, and I'm surprisingly fine with that. And I refuse to believe any other possibility of her rejecting him.

Fed-Kun's army
This would have been an epic chapter had it not been for the obvious outcome i mean they already cemented ino.
Idk if this was even necessary. Manga these days are so cliche its not even funny, in a few years it will be a "You read one, you read em all" kinda situation.

Dex-chan lover
Tsubame begins her journey being a hot girl in a country of simps. It only gonna get easier girl. Maybe someday you'll be able to just say "nah bro you're not my type I like tall guys with muscles u kno"

Ishigami: "Show me friendship between men and women exists"
Kaguya: "Do I just not exist to you"

Hot dang. Ishigami deserves a reward in all of this. I feel so bad for mah boi that I don't mind him swerving to anyone.

Double-page supporter
People on comment be like :

I aM diSsaPoiNTed wiTH thIS, i aM GoiNg tO DroP tHis

Hah dropping my ass, in the end at the next chapter you will coming back and start dissing again and again

Personally the way tsubame feels to ishigami can be justified, and everything is so clear since the previous chapter that her feeling is not love and yeah love cannot be forced. In the first place this outcome is not out of nowhere since the first time ishigami confess his feeling before at christmas, even Tsubame did not think ishigami in a romantic way and confused.

Well maybe it is a bit harsh for Tsubame to wish their friendship continue the way it used to be, but it is still acceptable because for Tsubame Ishigami still precious person to her and she does not want Ishigami too drift away because of the rejection. Ishigami is already played a big role for her life (give her happinness and new experience) but just not in a romantic way so it can't be help.

After this i hope ishigami and iino can understanding each other more and start building their relationship in an honest way.

Dex-chan lover
Now is the time for the ship to cooperate together. What are y’all waiting for!

Users who are viewing this thread