Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

I hope to god that glasses bitch takes off her glasses, turns out shes mad hot, and she starts BANGING ishigami. Anyone but that weirdo bitch Ino

She played him hard just so he would stay with her longer? why? why even bother? is she that lonely that she is willing to pretend to like someone just so they can stay friends/almost lovers?

Fed-Kun's army
never like her, she just introduced out of nowhere and ishigami crush on feels forced. glad my boy dodge the bullet.

Double-page supporter
@DimaManga I can see how you could feel that way. Maybe this is naive of me but i think she's being honest and sincere, here.
(TLDR below) When I was in high school, I got into a relationship with a girl 1 year my senior. I, being immature, wanted to brag a little because I was excited. I believe her parents caught wind of this bragging, and made her end the relationship. She broke up with me, (told a lot of people that I, the 350+ Lb nerdy fatass with next to no experience had cheated on my former-cheerleader girlfriend. Totally believable right? Whatever, got the job done.) and asked to remain friends. I knew from experience (of pining after someone for a long time, and of rejection) that such a thing would be next to impossible for me. So I said No, and ended all contact with her.

(TLDR: had girlfriend WAY above my league, kissed and told, got dumped, cut all ties for mental health's sake)

I imagine that could make a person feel isolated, especially if it happened repeatedly. So I sympathize with Tsubame's reasoning.

Dex-chan lover
Tsubae Koyasu is the worst. Fuck her for making Ishigami cry.

Fuck her with a barbed wire bat, she deserves to suffer.

Well, we saw this coming but it's suck that she hold this for long! should just reject him straight faster... she's such a greedy one.

Does that mean Iino is guaranteed? i don't like her that much either, too tsundere-annoying type.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Yo, the ''Love is War'' part is actually showing itself once again. I'm torn apart for my boi Ishigami, not a very cash money ending.

F

Users who are viewing this thread