Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 206 - Miyuki Shirogane Isn’t Depressing

Group Leader
Sorry about the last deletion, we noticed something was missing, and we decided to try and fix it and re-upload, but we'll leave it for now, and edit the fix later.

The (well placed) shittalking in this chapter was great. Also that out of context bit on the last page :D

I’m I the only who who thought nobody knew about Kaguya and Shirogane, i don’t remember them telling Iino.

Fed-Kun's army
LOL Shirogane still hasn't cured that sick posters.
Also that out of context page at the end 😆

@iAndre098

they didnt tell anyone but in one of the chapters Iino was talking to Shirogane and she brought up how she knew they were dating.
The ones who know are currently:
1. Shirogane Family
2. Hayasaka
3. Maki Shijo
4. Nagisa Kashiwagi
5. Iino Miko

What I find interesting, Ishigami said "Anyone would be a better match", this could be taken many different ways, like for example, "I'm not good enough for Iino". I'll be interested to see how things play out, this author has built up a lot of trust with me in prior arcs, but I'm not really a fan of IshigamixIino given how she has been abusive towards him, but none of that has been recent so I'm willing to see how things play out going forward.

Fed-Kun's army
Shirogane is so creepy that he can make depressed people loop back to being happy, what a terrifying power

Users who are viewing this thread