Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 206 - Miyuki Shirogane Isn’t Depressing

Dex-chan lover
Iino is turning out to be a surprising tease, and unsurprisingly, a hugger.

Thank god Prez showed off his creepy posters before Kaguya got there. Though I'm also curious to see how she'd react.

Group Leader
@sumfahg Yeah, as soon as the chapter went up, our TLs went into debate over it. We agreed on a change - it should be up already, please check. Changed to "There's no way that would happen" to properly convey the tone - sorry for the initial ambiguity in the line!

Dex-chan lover
I actually like Iino, it is kinda interesting how everyone is degrading her but treat Tsubame like a saint.

Thanks for the translation, Zaibatsu team..

Honestly, I want this manga to return to the love life and journey of Kaguya and Shirogane. All this Ishigami thing feels a bit extra..

I forgot what chapter Iino learned about their relationship. It’s hard because I can’t go back and reread all of it, especially if it was one of the missing chapters.

firefox_2eoQK6rxmc.png

Dex-chan lover
@RunaVolkov it was in one of the SenpaixKouhai chapters. She knew for a while based on their mannerisms, and comments on it casually. You can find all of the chapters on the guya.moe reader by the way.

Dex-chan lover
@XerxesBreak24 nothing interesting. Even I, who in general likes to blab about things I dislike, feel disgusted by fellow Iino-haters. They should really tone down a little

Dex-chan lover
@RunaVolkov Same, it really surprised me, I thought only Ishigami maybe knew since it's hinted he saw them sneaking while they were on that date at the Mall. If Iino already knows too, it means only Chika doesn't and I think she'll be incredibly sad and mad about it. It could trigger the character developpement and spotlight she needs.

And Iino really saved Taisho here but seeing how Kaguya is a weirdo too, she might actually dig his psycho wall

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot Miyuki is a guy who sleeps 3 hours a day and spends almost all his time studying.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao I only wish my Ishigod happiness, yall Iino haters are hilarious though.

Rather keep it here in the comments section to add some more laughter after a good chapter than harass the author on twitter ~

"There's no way that'd happen."

Where have I read that before? 😏

Users who are viewing this thread