Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 206 - Miyuki Shirogane Isn’t Depressing

Dex-chan lover
iIdJDGE.jpg

Power Uploader
I'm pretty sure that Ishigami meant that Iino would never date him, not that he would never date her. Though I'm sure it'll be another dozen chapters before the misunderstanding is cleared up.

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate Iino, but I sincerely hope Ishigami x Iino doesn't happen.

@Freestyle I'll for sure be disappointed if he ends up with Ino. Especially since he's never shown to be a masochist up to this point.

Dex-chan lover
Miko is scary. At this point I feel like pairing her with Ishigami could lead to disaster as both of them are not the type to reform others and both are bad at bettering themselves without serious help.
+
Casual Miyuki and Miko chapter, huh.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure Ishigami thinks Miko hates him. If she was as open with Ishigami as she is with Prez, she'd get somewhere

Double-page supporter
It's nice to see Iino loosening up. I don't think she jokes like this even to her friends, so it's probably proof that that's how much she trusts Shirogane

OHho iino gettin jealous and warming up.... nice

ALSO HOW CAN ISHIGAMI NOT SEE CHIKA AS A GIRL??!!! CHIKA IS BEST GIRL OF ALL TIME. FIGHT ME!

Dex-chan lover
Senpai-kouhai relationship of :
Ishigami and Kaguya : Supportive senpai to kouhai, Mentor-pupil
Shirogane and Iino : Sharing their weird self, Kouhai teasing her senpai

Users who are viewing this thread