Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 206 - Miyuki Shirogane Isn’t Depressing

Dex-chan lover
@MiyukiShiba Since she literally always walks in on them when they're close.

@beperov Is it really that lame? I mean literally since the chapter she was introduced way back when, she was set up for it. It always seemed pretty clear cut to me that Tsubame wasn't going to work out, and seeing Iino actually get openly depressed over that comment was actually kind of nice since it's way obvious to us she was into him, it was the first time she basically confided in anyone in the story about it.

@otakukc Way back when I was still in school, god 17 years ago, one of my circle of friends was basically a Chika in a lot of the ways that makes Chika great. Super caring, spontaneous, and otherwise nice girl but I totally understand where Ishigami is coming from. Sometimes they just worm their way into that part of your mind that disassociates them with romantic intent. Maybe it's the fact they act super childish which causes an association more like a little sister, or I dunno.

Well, I don't hate Iino. She's serious and mostly strait-laced but, I don't know, she's "off" somehow or just not my type, I guess. I didn't like Tsubame either, what with the whole "I'll sleep with you but only once" thing and then using moving 20-30 min away as an excuse (and topping it off by thinking "let's just be friends" will actually work? ugh).

I'm hoping for a curve-ball. Maybe another freshman who heard the now-good rumors and decided he sounds like a nice dude, the other girl from the committee where he met Tsubame, or, heck, the heart-broken 3rd-wheel chick that's Kaguya's niece/cousin or whatever.

But it's almost certainly Iino. If it is, hopefully she goes through some further development, makes amends for her previous attitudes and behavior, and gets his affection on her own merit and not just catching him on the rebound.

I'm starting to see the student council dynamic
Ishigami is Kaguya's Otouto
Miko Iino is Shirogane's Imouto

Fujiwara is their pet

Dex-chan lover
@1059212

The readers here are, they’d love for a girl to abuse them apparently so author will twist the plot to make it happen

Dex-chan lover
Ishi really looked all all yall with Chika wallpapers and say "Man that shit is trash yo"

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda get Iino tbh.
I was in the same situation once. Being a bystander as the one you love getting rejected by the one she loves is a weird yet complicated feeling. Like you feel happy then you learn that happiness comes from greediness and you start to feel like shit.

I like how progressively selfaware both Ishigami and Miko are becoming, I don't think they'll be together anytime soon but is pretty telling how Chika wasn't his type, but he couldn't provide a simple and logical reason about Miko - on a deeper level she's an option, but she needs to develop as a person to him be able to see past her uptight attitude.

Also can't deny my boi have some facts... skip the depressing middle and go straight to move on doesn't sound bad at. Is not like he have to recover for losing a whole ass relationship, he was just rejected, not dumped.

Fed-Kun's army
For those who don't remember! Iino tells Shirogane that she already knew about him and Kaguya in chapter 190.

Dex-chan lover
OH RIGHT that reminded me

Hayasaka was also interested in Romance
I wanna catch up with her~

Also also wanna see how Sugar daddy is lately! Will it be possible for the Shiroganes to move to a better place before Kaguya visits them (I don’t recall if they have already)

Users who are viewing this thread