Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 206 - Miyuki Shirogane Isn’t Depressing

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
If you haven't learned by now that this means Iino has won you are beyond help. Lol.

Iino ship is carrying on according to plan, she'll need to spend an arc winning Ishigami over.
Tsubame plot device has been removed so there are no obstacles impeding progress.

Dex-chan lover
well Iino doesn't realize Ishigami says that, because he thinks Iino hates him (yeah he can also be dense af)

also the dynamic duo of genius of hardwork and depression getting a nice chapter, once again what a nice chapter ❤️

Dex-chan lover
this what I call a good chapter, less ishigami and more Iino, but now I want to return to the main couple of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 they blindside us by giving ishigami and fujiwara a dynamic like shimada and shiho from jitsu wa watashi wa

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami from student council, what is your wisdom?

"I just skip the middle step and searching myself"

Dex-chan lover
Fujiwara: "Don't get any ideas about me, got it? "

Ishigami:"I'll eat shit in front of the entire school before I consider dating you."

Fujiwara:"Listen here you little shit."

Dex-chan lover
I really wish Miyuki gave Iino a hug. Not because I ship it or anything. I just think that she really deserves it.

Wait when did Iino find out Shirogane and Shinomiya were dating? I thought thay was a secret from everyone

@neefew, I forget the chapter, but it was a while ago when Shirogane said he was going to support iino in her pursuit of ishigame

Did he ever tell her he has a GF?

On another note: I want Ishigami and Fujiwara to be together. They seem very fun now so it would be interesting to see how they act as a couple.

Double-page supporter
This chapter and that hug tease are a proof that due to Oshi No Ko, Akasaka Aka(author of Kaguya-sama) is hanging out too much with Yokoyari Mengo (author of Kuzu no Honkai)

Dex-chan lover
3rd season confirmed? when? I really hope that manly man who sings the OP makes another daddy song... lel...

What's wrong with this girl? Asking for a hug from a guy who she knew has a girlfriend and the couples are both her respected seniors and friends who have helped her every now and then. Not to mention she always, always, asked to spend time with the president alone. Sorry, but irl this girl would definitely be a double faced green tea b*tch.

Users who are viewing this thread