Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - Shirogane`s family

This is exactly why you have to wait for the raws and not just try to clean up a low res CH/KR or whatever that shows up first. The TL is crap since it's from JP>CN/KR > then English, the scans are horrid overall an unpleasant read.

i wonder if the author is gonna pull some bs and be like ahhh arranged marriage because family is rich or something

Please be President's Mom Arc

I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Just a little bit of wishful thinking, I hope this manga ends soon with their current conflicts as well, so that the author makes a direct sequel focused on how Lino and Ishigami try to make each other fall in love

that famous cliche, "my dad order me to married that old perverted guy in that famous company so that my dad could make more money, so I can't be with you anymore"

I think it's pretty common in Japan to arrange marriages, even more if you can make good business or productive connections. I see shinomia having an engagement coming to her. That's why kei's words felt important, because she was treated as shinomia in that regard, so she escaped. An eloping arc could be on our way, or something that drives them apart.
On the other hand, shinomia could have done something bad (not on purpose) by contacting shirogane's mom somehow. I'm sure the mom is successful and when she find out how brilliant her son has become, she'll try to take him away (on the other hand she could come after kei and give him the cold shoulder).
I think my point at the end of the day will be like the ancient Japanese story, where shinomia will inevitably get separated from him because their differences in social status. But after a long route he'll find her wherever she is because of his determination (at least I hope so)
It would really feel bad or bitter sweet to see them separated, something like shinomia in her empire watching pictures of her and shirogane and then a cameo of a trash can with a wedding invitation of shirogane and Fujiwara (XD) and then a single tear runs down an emotionless face (uff).
I got a little carried away he he.

Power Uploader
@Manergi I was eating but when I saw your BS of a comment, I had to stop eating just to reply.

So you want this masterpiece of series to end, just for a totally different manga that is based on Ishigami and Iino's (Worst ship) relationship? I know we all have opinions, but this is the most trash opinion I've ever seen

i dont mind tl notes but its because generally theyre actual tl notes explaining meaning and not constant immersion breaking commentary

This all seems like a goodbye before the "reclaim arc" where he has to win her back somehow.

Dex-chan lover
We all know Kei wanna have a big sis but this is a fast progression I never expected of you two Kaguya and Miyuki

Users who are viewing this thread