Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - The Shirogane Family

red flags RED FLAGS
it would be likely if Kaguya had run away, her household seemed toxic ("punished if you were not being serious" father often neglecting Kaguya, probably other things as well) wouldn't be too surprising if she did

Dex-chan lover
lmao kei has it tough. Looks like some interesting still will be occurring tho.

Lol what the actual fuck. That shot took a hell of a dark turn. ..... .that bein said, if you deal with a trauma in a positive way, I'm sorry but it is not a red flag.

Fed-Kun's army
so kurogane papa was a ceo?
i though he was a factory worker from flashback we got

Interesting how the other translation has completely different meanings for some of the text. I'm glad I read this one.

So many flags!:
- Kaguya saying she feels the same when Kei was talking about running away
- There's no way in hell that her family would have allowed her to visit without a chaperone, much less sleep over
- Talking about someone stealing their time away

Double-page supporter
is this where the whole fiance arc is gonna start!? always seem to happen with rich family plots in manga when the main couple gets together

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, all signs point to Kaguya running away in the future, or even currently she might already been on the run, with her reaction to her staying the night

Aggregator gang
@Mustang_00

Those flags seem to point to arranged marriage I feel qq. I mean they're all centered around expectations so maybe her family is putting pressure on her. This is a comedy series, I hope they don't add the tragedy tag next chapter 😰

Also these translations are SO much better than the other group wtf

*Spoiler Alert*
She is not going to stanford

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
yo next arc is gonna to be a shitshow with kaguyas bigger bro prob

Users who are viewing this thread