Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - The Shirogane Family

Kei being smarter than Miyuki is an interesting surprise to me, but ig we’ve never actually got to see Kei’s accomplishments before. Though maybe the president got to her level or further during those years?

@aureanubes that's probably the case, considering Kei was smart enough to get in Shuchiin Middle through her grades in the first place, and was never hinted to fail at everything and pull all-nighters like Miyuki. He only got to the top scores after he met Kaguya, and now I'm guessing what made him get approved in Shuchiin was either his mother's pressure or her abandoning him.

I don’t think it’s an arranged marriage. Hayasaka or Kaguya would have mentioned it by now. Maybe she’s going to tell him whether she got into Stanford.

Well kei's words tell me that she had an encounter with Shinomya before. Whether those word were by cold Shinomya or not means She didn't take the encounter like something serious.
Another thing and I don't know if this has any possibility, but could the mother had remarried to Shinomya's family? (I don't think this could be a thing, but it got me wondering)
Shinomya might go to another University, and I think it is mostly because her family would try to separate her from a commoner. They are a prestigious family and to my knowledge they could influence the college She wants to go with Shirogane, so they don't accept her.
It is a possibility that an engagement is coming her way and It could bring her a lot of issues (I see this as very unlikely tho)
Lastly I think there's something regarding Shirogane's mom that could potentially break them apart that I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
>tfw your brother sleeps with his girlfriend right in front of you

>kei gets cucked in both ways
>*wheeze*

God I hope author does not employ cliche struggles for this already cliche out of her league relationship. E.g. engagement to another guy (especially this)

Dex-chan lover
What if Shirogane mama is the sister in law Kaguya finds to be her only ally in her family?

Supporter
@Jockpo523 You mean what if Shirogane's mother is actually Shinomya's stepmother? Maybe she married into their family after she left with Kei (she wanted a more successful man and a more comfortable life after all), and here, Shinomya encouraged her to run away, what she doesn't remember for some reason... So here we have the problem that Shinomya and Shirogane are actually siblings, not related by blood at all, but that's why no one from Shinomya's family will agree and wants them to break up. It really sounds crazy but it might be...
another university... this cliche, I agree it will be the case, whatever the reason will be (marriage or just parents not approving them dating), even though it makes me very disappointed... I would say her family can make the university not to accept HIM more like her... (destroying someone else chance feel worse than your own, so it's more likely she won't oppose)
About the engagement, this part came to my mind too, but I really hope it won't be the case, as it add a seriously annoying amount of drama and shit...

Dex-chan lover
Probably my favorite chapter so far. Just cute and heartwarming all around. I’d love more moments like this (spin off with the two in college and living together? Or better yet as full on married adults and living together and trying to have children? Please!!!), but why I do feel like the next chapter is going to be heart wrenching and introduce another drama filled arc?

Users who are viewing this thread