Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - The Shirogane Family

Dex-chan lover
Y A B

Also, no please no more "we know you long before backstory" please stop

Man, I honestly don't like where this is going. But plot must continue on!

Anyway, I hope the anime doesn't end on the third season. Knowing what we have so far, I'm sure that there'll be at least a season four. I'm also sure that I'm going to be proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing we didn't know about Miyuki's past, but it still hurt.

At least Kei ships it super duper hard and it's fun seeing her freak out.

Aggregator gang
THANK GOD FOR ZAIBATSU
I’m blocking the other group, they’re basically trolling with the latest chapter.

Dex-chan lover
She ran away? Cut ties? Getting married off? Sent overseas is the least surprising one...
And then there's the joke and stalling option/revelation too...

Power Uploader
Always worth to wait for this release so much better then that other rushed one....

Dex-chan lover
Now, nice translation. Thank you guys so much!
I'm interested, what did Kei mean with "you don't remember"?..

To people who are saying she might have an arranged marriage. First, it was never hinted in the series that something like that could happen. Second, it's gone to be too cliche from the author honestly. Third, but that's an assumption. She mostly likely ran away from home after she got into a fight with her father. He most likely found out about her relationship with Miyuki. Fourth, her saying you never know when someone can take this happiness from you or whatever she said, it's most likely referring to her father finding out about her relationship with Miyuki. But honestly speaking I don't see her getting an arranged finance or husban, it's too late. After all we're more than 200 + chapters into the story, the timing would be terrible especially after the thing with Ishigami.

@dudewithmagic

Contributor
Calm before the fucking storm. Oh god, next chapter’s gonna suck.

@Xanhomey I think it still can happen, the author didn't need to hint it, I'm sure everyone sees it's coming. The last obstacle after they become lovers obviously is Shinomiya's family. Depending on how the author pulls this off this can be their great final arc or end unsatisfied like many romance mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread