Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 208 - The Shirogane Family

@Yotomoe ohhhhhh. My b. But nah, she's just gonna ask if he wants to take her on a nice healing, cathartic trip to pound town. You know, to help him after hearing about his mommy issues. Either that, or if he wants to do butt stuff

Fed-Kun's army
@Xanhomey

It's good to see someone look at it logically, haha. I went ahead and assumed the worse case scenario from other manga plots😅. You're likely correct its a fight with her father but I still don't want to see anything bad happen. I feel we're closing in on the ending so I want to be able to see the happy ending already. At least you've soothed my nerves for the next week or so until the next chapter comes out. Thanks lol 🤗

lol at poor Kei on that last page. The bags under her eyes are so pronounced xD

Dex-chan lover
I think Shinomiya's have to be something in Shirogane's story. Maybe something to do with Miyuki dad company? Or maybe Kaguya has met Kei before?

hmm okey
i bet akasaka didnt statisfied "why this relation goes too smooth, lets start to mindbreak reader!"

My guess with the bath scene between Shinomiya and kei is that since the Shirogane mom had high hopes for kei she got put into Shuchiin since it's been said that there's kids that have been studying there for a long time and rumors about Kei's situation came up and since Shinomiya hates that kind of thing she spoke her mind to Kei which led her to moving back with her dad? Its kind of obvious but that would explain why Kei refers to Shinomiya as her favorite senpai

Whats the deal with Kei saing "You don't remember?" also Kei page 14 made me laught so hard

u know, i'm really afraid about her reveal like something is not right
like everything will be chaos

"im pregnant", or something like "apparently i have a fiancee and am gonna get married to him soon".

Dex-chan lover
Yup, this counts for the "sleeping together and then blasting some horrible news" trope.

Users who are viewing this thread