Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - Dream - Fan Colored

kontol sok2an translate byk yang salah kata2 nya, coba2 ngewarnain lagi ngentot cakep kaga bikin jelek iya. bubar tu fansub, kok nyampe di mangadex

It's there a reason Kaguya's family seem to live in an alternative timeline where it's always medieval Japan?
Wear a shirt you weeb

Dex-chan lover
@student4444 it's his father's fault, he didn't give him the right name.

Anyway, I don't like very much this development. I hope the author isn't going to separate them only to be reunited maybe in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@diego I don't know if it's something that really happens in contemporary Japan, but it's a trope I see used a lot in manga with old and powerful families.

i can see an NTR plot coming, fuck im having flashbacks of the time that i read the betrayal series and im not liking it

Aggregator gang
inb4 literally every club president at school helps shirogane destroy the shinomiya family

So shirogane company was bankrupt because shinomiya family? That a twist

Lex

@diego Author literally said in a chapter that Kaguya is set in an alternate universe in which the dissolution of the zaibatsu (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaibatsu#Postwar_dissolution) never happened to explain some incongruence with the real world.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Personally not a fan of these fan colorings, that are just slapping a color on and layer blending.
It just looks very cheap to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, that was a lot of things dropped for one chapter.

I can see a time skip coming, but I hope nothing happens to Kaguya.

Also, I can already imagine hundred of doujinshi artists writing NTR stories of Kaguya... damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread