Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - Dream - Fan Colored

Dex-chan lover
Kaguya could pretty easily destroy her family. I guarantee they've not been paying the correct amount of taxes over the last 500 years

If this author make kaguya marry and have children with another guy, and then make shirogane accept her in the end im gonna fly to japan to beat the shit out of this mangaka

Dex-chan lover
as someone who speaks Spanish and is trying to improve his English, an important part of understanding another language is the tone of words, I read the Spanish version first and find the brother at first acting in a more "dearest" way but then acting more imposing like Bane (do you feel in charge)... so if someone is kind to tell me how do you feel about Kaguya's brother words...
Pd I know that Zaibatsu translation is better

Miv

Aggregator gang
I bet they’re going to attain power on their own and overtake their brother somehow.

I knew it!! Just called that on last chapter. It is still cliché as fůck but you have a final enemy you can hate really good

Dex-chan lover
ohhh, here they are...the IB vibes. If not for the art, i could have forget its the same author of Instant Bullet and Sayonara Piano Sonata but then...we go for the drama now.

@helperhand the way I feel about her brother is not that he's completely evil, I think he genuinely wants what's good for her but has the wrong impression of what's good for her. He thinks the world is as it was a hundred years ago and that women should submit to men. And I think he believes that he should be at least partially in control of her future "for her benefit". I'm unsure of how it would go down if she rejects his offer though. This translation was not very good and had some grammatical errors so without knowing the original, I can't truly get all the linguistical nuances that might give any hints to his personality or ideas. Therefore, if she told him off and said "I'm not doing it your way", I'm not sure if he'd get really mad because he feels entitled to control her or if he would actually care for her and try to see things her way. It's an interesting question though but only time will tell the real answer.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it, as soon as they went through the Princess Kaguya story in ch. 56, that the Shinomiya family would take Kaguya away from Miyuki.

I don't think aka will go as far as actually splitting the two of them up for whatever number of years. I think it'll go exactly as Miyuki describes in ch. 56, where he'll go and snatch Kaguya away from the Shinomiyas.

Nie przeszkadza mi perspektywa zmiany tej mangi z komedii na dramat. Chciałbym tylko by autor mocno rozwiną kwestię walki Kaguyi z własną rodziną i w jaki sposób w tym czasie będzie rozwijała się relacja między zakochanymi.

Aggregator gang
They literally decided to go and choose EVERY drama point from the speculation of the previous chapter's comment section

I AM SERIOUS go read the comments on the last chapter

Feels really overkill, I don't think it was necessary to end a love story with a final boss. Unlikely to contain much comedy until the end. Hope it still works out zzz

Users who are viewing this thread