Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - Dream - Fan Colored

It's Ai's emancipation arc all over again.
Another massive shift in tone with cheap and over the top drama.
A f*cking arranged marriage. My god...

Dex-chan lover
My expectations were subverted. Truly, Akasaka Aka is a genius mangaka

Also, I am not going to declare this a total trainwreck, if we survived Iceguya, we can survive this one.

Dex-chan lover
Then I need to gain power from within.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Haha, it's like that one more dirty manga, "You are dirty my queen".
guy tries so hard to get on level of gipr he likes, and once they sre on the same level amd start dating, her father forces her into an arranged marriage. It all ends well enough tho.

Double-page supporter
just enjoy the flow, you know the thrill but don't know where the rocks hiding.

People seem to be toxic and condescending towards the group that did the translations. This is what you get for speedscans, think of them as spoilers because the chapter is officially released on Thursday. The translations are crappy because it’s JP->Kr->eng and the translators as you can evidently see aren’t very skilled. So, for y’all bitching and whining idiots, there is a solution!

The kaguya sama subreddit has higher quality speedscans with better translations if you don’t want to wait until Thursday.

Dex-chan lover
As I said - reverse studying abroad arc - they NOT going to study abroad 😂
Also - what a shithead of a family she's got, both of her brothers even draw so ugly that seeing them makes me sick, great job from the mangaka, must admit, you recognize villain from one glance 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread