Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - Dream - Fan Colored

Damn shit got real... I fucking love the direction in which the story is going!! But I'll be equally pissed if they bring in a romantic rival asshole when they meet again..

Fed-Kun's army
yea, this is what happens when a relic holds power

time to call kanako

Dex-chan lover
He want to retake his father company. I think that's the reason why prez should be stay in Japan. That way, he will be able to help Kaguya take down Shinomiya (which also Kaguya intention) and get both his father company and Kaguya back.

@Macavity12 Yeah, the internet is full of toxic immature brats. That’s why it’s always a cesspool.

Don’t stress yourself too much from it, pal.

Wow. Shirogane papa have every right to hate kaguya yet he treats her like his own daughter. If he really exist, I'd subscribed and SC him everytime. I'll become his simp.

Hello this translation is shit. Get someone that actually knows English to translate shit to English. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Mad respect to Miyuki's dad for not hating Kaguya bcz he knows that she's got nothing to do to what happened to him. He's in the top 5 of my best dads list.

Users who are viewing this thread