Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - Dream - Fan Colored

@SutekiSenpai +1
I was worried this chapter would be too much of a heart-break for me to carry on. I was on the edge of setting this story to Unfollowed.

Then, when I read Kaguya's last lines ...

Yes! I'm in for the fight!

I knew that the family would pose a threat eventually. Considering their cloak-and-dagger approach to life, I'm surprised older bro didn't drag Kaguya in sooner. But it happened. I knew, I knew, I knew arranged marriage would foul the air eventually. Glad to see she's not gonna take this lying down.

T51

Double-page supporter
I can see the time skip... Hopefully it dosent actually happen and maybe some Deus EX Machina will appear or something

@wyverk If you're not happy with the translation then learn how to read japanese yourself. We're getting translations for free. FOR. FUCKING. FREE.

''Beggars cant be choosers''

You could've phrased it in a different way yet it would have the same meaning. Give feedbacks, not fucking complaints.

HOLLY SHTTT THE FCKING PLOT GOT ME I ALWAYS KNEW SHIROGANE WAS RICH BEFORE BC HE'S DAD IS SUPER GOOD AT MAKING MONEY IDK WHY THEIR POOR BUT SERIOUSLY HE ..... HOLY

Wow just wow press f to pay respect to shirogane's dad for being so humble and good at he's son girlfriend who stealed their company holy what a fcking nice dad so i guess kaguya will broke up with shirogane?🤔🤔😫

Dex-chan lover
26ca0f62bee962c34c43aca891ba433340d6d2a8r1-600-584v2_uhq.jpg

AKA YOU FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK CEASE THIS SHIT

Fed-Kun's army
Dude Miyuki PAPA OP BRUH that guy is insane. He knew from the start and trusted his son's love with no guarentee BRUH. I guess things are about to go a steep hill ride for the story.

Concerning bad translation and mistakes: Don't worry. @BedSales of Zaibatsu is working on their regular translation.

It's just that RM-Chan | Sahabat Beruang beat Zaibatsu to the punch. Fear not: the clearer and better translation is on its way.

This whole encounter with the bad side of Kaguya's family was inevitable. I expected it 100 chapters ago. I knew it was coming from Chapter 1.

A wealthy and powerful family like the Shinomiya family would definitely use their daughter as a pawn. That was a no-brainer.

Bringing it up now... well, it's about time.

Aggregator gang
@Fujiwara_ni_Sai
based as fuck
Honestly, if someone is incapable of doing a good job then they shouldn't bother attempting it at all
Unless, of course, there's no one else doing a better job in the first place

Well, weebtrash. What can I say. I've lettered a single chapter of Love is War and realize that it takes work.
Some of us have zero appreciation because they're entitled. And nothing can be said or done to shake them from this.
I just think of worse situations, such as: MangaDex being shut down permanently. Suddenly, even the worst work is appreciated if it lets me advance the story.
I guess it comes down to taking one of two positions:
[ ] Being unthankful and entitled.
[x] Being thankful.
I tend to eat the chicken and toss the bones. Others? They choke on the bones.
Glad you're not like that!

Users who are viewing this thread