Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - Dream - Fan Colored

Dex-chan lover
Now see! This is how a proper relationship handles difficult topics. Not like that other manga that has the guy have people tell the truth when he gets touched.... >,> This IS a proper couple.

Dex-chan lover
@SirBernardOftheValley Stupid.
If the Fanslation is bad then it shouldn't even be done. Literally everyone can use MTL and OCR and proofreaded it until it loses all meaning.
Only poor pirate-only, ESL, and glue eaters would appreciate this.

Well, this was bound to happen sooner or later, glad we can finaly get it out of the way. I wonder if they'll go "we'll meet again in 2 years on the sabaody archipelago in a few years" and then just time skip. Or if they'll do a super plan to accelerate the process.

most mangaka's view that rich family always have a shitty family relationship. we call this a human trafficking through the thing call arranged married

Double-page supporter
Yea, this was expected, and exactly as disappointed and forced as expected. The same damn plot happens in every manga with a rich person, and it's always done in the most uninterested, uniform, generic way. What a waste of a good manga's chapters this will likely be.

This is NEVER worth the 1 day advance by which you beat Zaibatsu. This isnt even as good as the /a/ translation thread. Why are you even doing this?

@Fujiwara_no_Sai

That is such an retarded take. There is already another group that does a MUCH better job than this group and it's not HALF colored by a 5 year old. I know that this is being translated from japanese to chinese to korean to english but the fact remains that a much better translation is just 1 day away so this serves no purpose.

Why the fuck should I be grateful for a barely half assed effort that looks like it was attacked by a child with colored pencils when I know that a much better effort is just around the corner.

I'll give my thanks to Zaibatsu who deserve it and call this out for what it is. Garbage.

This kind of development was bound to happen, of course her brother would investigate her after Hayasaka turn on him and stop betraying Kaguya. We already know that all of her brothers have much larger control of the family power than Kaguya. Their relationship wasn't all that secret as well. Miyuki even give her his university recommendation so the school would most certainly know of it which mean her family would know as well. I thought her going to Stanford with Miyuki escaping from her family and leaving Hayasaka behind was too easy and optimistic after all.

@futbuk complaints, complaints, arrogance, more arrogance.
Have it your way. I relettered a chapter of Love is War when I found the translation atrocious.
Tell me what you've done.

Dex-chan lover
@hahajoker
Remember, Shirogane miyuki is a man of focus.
TBKZDDo.jpg

...But can he kill three men with a pencil?

Dex-chan lover
theres the aka that we know and love, the author that loves broken hearts and torn lives.

It's cold outside and why the fuck is it so hot here ? Y'all need to chill the fuck out man, go get something to cool you down.

@Fujiwara_no_Sai
I waited for the actually good translation and supported them you arrogant fucknugget.

Why are you picking this hill to die on when you KNOW it's a terrible fucking scalation that was translated through 3-4 languages AND intermittently mixes fan colored pages into the god damn upload.

Who the fuck does that?

This is actually worse than the red font dudeweedlmao translation we occasionally got in the past because at least they knew it was a joke.

I have to agree that this scanlation is very bad especially compared to Zaibatsu's. I hope Zaibatsu won't stop because of this very low quality snipe.

Users who are viewing this thread