Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 210 - Chika Fujiwara Really, Really, Really Wants to Eat

Fed-Kun's army
Chika will not be stopped until she ascends to the throne to become The Ramen Queen.

Also, I loved the cameo from San of Shibuya.

When we opened up with Chika at Shueisha mentioning Demon Slayer, that only made this a great chapter. Then she just left, the building and reference were completely superfluous to this chapter. Chika chapters are always a joy to watch. I really feels like the author wanted to make a manga just about Chika doing random shit.

The writer this chapter :
but-i-don-t-want-to.png

Double-page supporter
Ladies, gentlemen and others, please don't eat so much food that you have to throw up afterwards. Pace yourselves, the food will taste better for it.

Don't be Fujiwara Chika.

Remember kids don't buy portion sizes that you wouldn't be able to finish in one siting. Leave the extreme portion sizes to the mukbangers.

Double-page supporter
>shills demon slayer
>moves on to the next panel like nothing happened
AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RAMEN BATTLE! In one corner, a chef who's confident their dish is unfinishable!
I would be the world champion chef of ramen battle, no one would ever able finish whatever trash food I cook up

Dex-chan lover
3 down, the last one is the "Fairy of the Ramen world", lol

Dex-chan lover
That sabu-chan is also a ramen king right? IIRC the taxi driver was it? Or just a lookalike?

Users who are viewing this thread