Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 210 - Chika Fujiwara Really, Really, Really Wants to Eat

nothing better than a random ramen Chika story right after a cliffhanger huh

Im really liking the ramen side stories, seems like this girl is the ex gf of the other ramen emperor that we havent seen for awhile

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm dropping this manga.

I get that he needs to fulfill a quota between seriousness and comic relief but at least finish the climax you made of the past couple chapters man ;/

Can’t believe people are getting mad over Akasaka putting the com in romcom. You’ll get your cool, angsts development in time, enjoy the laughter for now.

LMAO fujiawara just breaks the mood lol i was waiting for kaguya and shirogane moments but i guess no CAN'T WAIT for next chapter will shirogane and kaguya broke up?? i need spoiler pls

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting the Four Ramen Emperors to somehow help out in the main plot line. I feel there's enough exposition that they'll play some minor but important role.

@Candymon

iirc, in s1 of the anime, one of the ramen emperors drove the taxi that Miyuki called so Kaguya was able to see fireworks from the bridge.

Fed-Kun's army
poor redrawer xD
also i don't think i can eat in that ramen stall because the owner is so damn creepy.....that dead eyes man....lol

Users who are viewing this thread