Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 210 - Chika Fujiwara Really, Really, Really Wants to Eat

Group Leader
This reminds me of the first time I ever overate to the point that I barfed. I swore to never do it again a second time.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why, but i really enjoyed this. I like the ramen subplot

Omg this is remarkably stupid. Lol and did that chick die in his arms from dieting 🤣 lol 😆 🤣 😂 and I oddly enjoyed the chapter but holy freaking crap this was dumb. Damn remember how last chapter was about forced arranged marriages of the super wealthy and powerful in order to keep there wealth and power untouchable was the topic. And now it, "i love you, but bitch u got piss poor taste in ramen. So I'm out!"

(Anyway, to hell with the "lighthearted chapter." Reading well, it's remarkably obscure, probably the first to have a death on screen.
The girl is literally starving to death from anorexia, leaving the owner traumatized for life.
All these stories of the Emperors are purposely edgy, for comic effect, but nonetheless ...)

Fed-Kun's army
I was not expecting a Ramen chapter but I'm not disappointed

Only one Emperor remains before Fujiwara unknowingly becomes top dog, kinda sad ;_;

That said, LMAO (and I’ve never gone to a ramen shop...)

Oh, I had almost forgotten the real plot line of this manga, Ms. Fujiwara Loves Ramen.

@Thmsoares
It is not useless drama. Kaguya's family has always been the main obstacle to this relationship, directly (Kaguya has to flee to see the fireworks) or indirectly (Kaguya's personality flaws come from her upbringing).

Remember that this manga is inspired by an oriental love tragedy, Princess Kaguya. We have been building this final boss fight for more than 200 chapters. Kaguya's family is literally behind almost all of the negative events in the manga, how did you not see it coming?

@Thmsoares
Anyway you guys are too susceptible to the weekly release.

Heavy chapters are quite rare and only handle the more complex plot points, with most of the issues being tackled in the manner of a comedy. 209 is one of the very few purely serious chapters seen so far. We had a little bit of tension with Ishigami's confession, but all the other chapters are full of humor.

Kaguya-Ice and Shirogane's self-esteem issues were investigated by a funny doctor. The third brother was neutralized with a punch.
Behind these fun events, there have always been mature and cathartic solutions.

We know Aka has loved writing heavy stuff, since the days of Instant Bullet, but all in all he likes positive endings. There is no reason to worry about a slightly darker chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread