Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to Sit

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Just when the story seemed like the story could wrap up, the author moves in big players to show its not over yet.

@_YourWaifuIsTrash_ maki's younger twin, the genius that went to a public school to play soccer with his friends to the national championship and also the one that beat miyuki in the national mock exam (the beat mikado poster foreshadowed in a past chapter). probably going to be the fiance of kaguya or something similar.

LET ME GUESS new boy is chose by kaguya's brother to be her husband in future

@darkblade210 they're like very distant iirc. then again both faction hate one another, so unless akasaka sensei pulls a plot twist this might just be to make miyuki push for top 1 again.

Dex-chan lover
Literally who? Anyway, couldn’t give less of a shit about this arc already. Please move on.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh; I'm excited for some Maki + her lil bro's interaction X'DDD I wonder if he's also a bit of a dork like his sis XDD

Aggregator gang
>Sees who upload
>same dude that post under the name of sahabat beruang too back then just using different name now.

No wonder it's shit, it was shit back then too. Just stick to your own language tl to and leave EN tl to zaibatsu

Users who are viewing this thread