Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to Sit

Reading these comments make me realize there are some dense people, they still can't get the SHINDOU joke haha.

Dex-chan lover
The new guy looks like trouble, it's a good thing that Shindou is here to help.

Dex-chan lover
Another of the impossible girls?
Ishigami, you know what to do. Do what you do best!

ahhhhhhh thank you for the translation again

interesting to see different people's interpretation of the text!
END GAME?? wow love to see it

senior year of highschool always seem so intense

Dex-chan lover
@Vendura he already appear briefly before, but the most you can see is at the chapter where Maki goes to India and traveling the world for vacation. and he is the first-ranked in national exam while Shirogane is 2nd

Now Aka has introduced Shindou who Kaguya marries or some such in the legend to make prez feel even more unworthy of kaguya after just essentially breaking Kaguya and Prez up. or felt like it at least.

Hes not gonna do some shit like them vying for Kaguyas effection is he? Not to mention she smitten with prez it would be completely out of character.

Idk, the more this goes on the more I feel like Kaguya and Prez won't actually end and stay together.

Double-page supporter
so the new guy will be kaguya's to be husband and shirogane and kaguya's objective will probably to beat him and he'll probably be a posessive asshole and he'll make shirogane feel unworthy and will make he want to give up kaguya but hopefully our cast will cheer him up and miyuki will chase after kaguya again maybe with some support of the new teacher although we don't know if he'll play a part on the ishigami and iino's class or in the third year class

@gabeboi Really? From what we’ve seen of him, I think he’s actually a pretty chill dude. He followed maki to India because he was worried about her, for example. And it was mentioned that he didn’t go to Shuchiin just because he wanted to be in the same school as his (less-rich) friend.

Users who are viewing this thread