Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to Sit

Supporter
SHINDOUUUU FUCK YEAH MY BOIIII

now we can finally start the REAL story

Dex-chan lover
@deoclasher88

They don't really have a history. Mikado was solely a target Shirogane had after placing 2nd in the national mock exams under him, hence why the biggest sign on his room during the Iceguya arc was "DEFEAT MIKADO."

Also he'll probably play into the whole "defy the legend of Kaguya-hime" theme the manga has gone for so far since Mikado was the Emperor who tried to marry Kaguya-hime. Same with this new guy Abe likely aiming for Shiranui (fire rat) as per Kaguya's Impossible Tasks.

@keendho you understand that "drama" is one of this comic's primary genres, right

It has been 211 chapters, try to keep up

That was one long prologue before introducing the main character, Shindou-kun, but he's finally here !!!

Dex-chan lover
@Damnfrickyou He took first place in the national mock exams, as early as chapter 4. You can read about him in Maki's bio, and he also travelled to India with her.

is it just me or am i missing something? like why is everyone talking as if this shindou character has had big ass development that i somehow missed

Users who are viewing this thread