Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to Sit

Shiranui Korone first appearance is just like Shiranui Frill first appearance in Oshi no Ko and they got the same first name. I bet they are related and Akasaka-sensei really want to connect his two title.

Aggregator gang
Who the hell are all these people?
Do I need to revisit some earlier chapters or what?

Group Leader
so either Aka will end the manga in the middle of their 3rd year or this endgame arc will be 200 chapters long

Is people hyping up Shindou a meme referencing the fact that the students were hyping him up so much? Am I totally getting this right? I think I am. I still don't think he was mentioned before. Should I doubt my comprehension...?

For anyone having trouble remembering this guy, like I was, he was first mentioned in chapter 4. Shirogane took second place to him. He was only mentioned by name in that chapter but he first appeared in that chapter where Maki went to India (this is a weird series). He’s not completely out of nowhere but it’s been a long time.

Yeah the Shindou guy is a joke (got a good laugh out of me though)

So many speedreader, anyaway thanks for the good translation... Finaly some pong awaited character are showing up, waiting for Abe full reveal.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the principal put all the characters who were friends and allies to Kaguya to help her against her eldest brother. That means Shirogane is asking the principal for help, I guess.

Oh shit he finally showed up. I'm just hoping that this addition of new characters will really make the story better than it already is (I still have some flashbacks from Food Wars when they introduced that guy)

Dex-chan lover
Shindou the legend himself finally appears

Koromo ain't bad either and Abe seems mysterious.

Users who are viewing this thread