Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 211 - Kaguya-sama Wants to Sit

Dex-chan lover
At first I was like come on theres no way everyone Kaguya knows is somehow in the same class, but knowing the principal did it on purpose makes it a lot better.

Im not too worried about this Mikado, judging by chapter 161 Maki can put him in his place anytime lmao

@Vincentius
Well, they still like each other and still plan to be together.
Kaguya just decided instead of running with Shirogane to america, to stay and fight her family.

Dex-chan lover
NOT MIKADO! ANYTHING BUT MIKADO!

....wait who the hell is Mikado?
Capturegr.png

Liu

So Koromo's is a music player/singer? Talking about recording session and all. Is it the start of a new Ishigami romance?

Double-page supporter
I always wanted a cat for a classmate...

Oh it's Shirogane's rival and the last impossible girl.
Didn't Mikado not wanna go to Shuchiin because it was too stuffy or something? Why's he here
I wonder how she's going to factor into all this.

Dex-chan lover
yeah can we just retcon the feminist plot chapter and have morally decent plotlines

Group Leader
He's probably gonna be
A) the evil fiance
B) the good guy who actually respects a girl's choice in marriage unlike the creepy bastards in the shinomiya family
C) kinda like her close friend/wingman who will help her take out the shinomiya conglomerate
D) A rival/friend character for shirogane

ho ho ho
so Ishigami at same class with Shiranui? the one of impossible girl
how amazing if ishigami take her heart too
lol, ishigami last time had 2 impossible girl eyes on him
Akasaka: Why not make it 3?

T51

Dex-chan lover
Theres so much ''Shi'' in this chapter that its already foreshadowing that things are can only go Shi-tty from here. And it looks like Shi-rogane has a rival now and has to get back to being number one. But the shee-r will and determination Shi-rogane posses' im pretty sure can make Shi-do look like Ape Shi-t.
Okay, enough with the Shi-tty ''Shi'' puns, but I still belive that our Kaichou can pull-something off.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I have 1 question. Who is Watanabe Shindou? I don't think I have seen him in the precious chapter, even as a cameo. Nevertheless, this last arc must be amazing. There are 2 teachers introduced with name, Mikado (Maki twin) is here, Komoro Shiranui (one of the impossible girls) appears, and Hifumi Abe, the mysterious first year student. Basically a whole lot of characters just make their debut. Don't forget about chapter 209, Oko is a bitch

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a lot of new characters introduced, but I think they all have potential! Oddly enough Shiranui is probably the one I'm most intrigued by, just because I have no idea what her role in the plot is going to be.

Users who are viewing this thread