Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 213 - Senpai-kun and Kouhai-chan, Part 4

Dex-chan lover
@H_G_L there’s like 2 more characters in the first year one guy one girl so we don’t know the actual ship just yet

The guy is still unknown only showing his name and the girl is one of the impossible girls.

I love how iino character being developed now, more open to tease, open to make dark joke and open to show what her feeling

Ps. Shirogane and iino now like a pair cheating partner/best friend/sibling haha xD

Dex-chan lover
I really thought this was a serious chapter, until Fujiwara came in...

Btw, they will need a dagger from amazon

I am in desperate need of an answer. Which chicken is better, Lawson's or Family Mart? Any folks in Japan willing to share their opinions on the matter?

i really prefer this kind of fun chapter rather than the dark side of shinomiya family

MD@Home
I like the way they left out Fujiwara on Senpai Kohai Relationship

Iino is great this chapter. Love seeing them interact like this, and the way Aka blends real character development with humor about that very development. It always feels so natural and organic, while still ultimately driving the plot forward.

Also, I don't know what people are talking about. Ishigami never rejected Iino. He doesn't even know she's into him. Imo their ship will definitely sail, but it might take a bit of maturing for them both before it happens.

Dex-chan lover
Iino is really opened from the other side in this chapter, she really progressed and grow up as a character

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHA

I needed a breather chapter from all the drama
author really knows how to write a good story

MD@Home
@TeslaBean Read this if you want to expand your love for lino into next level

P.S. Everything you need is in the comments section

WTF happened to Iino? She used to be an annoying character but she suddenly became awesome out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread