Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 214 - Kaguya-sama Hates Cats

Supporter
@CelestialGreen
I like them too, just when they are around once in a while and don't make up over 50% of the story, like in The Duke of Death and His Black Maid. That one has WAY too many nothing chapters which has honestly killed my enjoyment of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
abe-san? as in shinzo abe?

is his invisible hand here too? is he pursuing the goal of raising japan's birth rate present here too? has he brainwashed shirogane (9 kids, baseball team) into having kids with shinomiya family's ice princess? all the battles, tribulations ~~ichigo~~ shirogane has gone through have been part of ~~aizen's~~ abe's plan

Sousuke Aizen ~ SA

Shinzo Abe ~ SA

Dex-chan lover
JEjJxoZ.png

Also, I should applaud to redrawer for how they left ム as G. It stands for Genius

Aggregator gang
Oh good, I was worried for a moment there. People who actually hate cats... confuse me. I mean, what's wrong with them? Not that I'm judging or anything.

Double-page supporter
Case in point: there is no such thing as cat or dog person, cuteness is universal

Dex-chan lover
The only thing funnier than interactions between Nariyuki and Mafuyu is interactions between Kaguya and Ishigami :D

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Kaguya's gonna continue calling him Edward in future chapters lol

Dex-chan lover
Looking after a pet is good practice for looking after a baby. All part of Abe's nefarious plan.

Double-page supporter
Selfish egomaniac and heartless cowards fits and hurting your best friend all fit you so well Kaguya a cat personality fits you so well

Dang as someone who finds cats super selfish (and self-proclaimed myself as dog person) but really misses the stray cat I used to play with, this chapter speaks to me in so many levels...... I miss that fat cat, I should have taken more pictures ;--;

Users who are viewing this thread