Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 214 - Kaguya-sama Hates Cats

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the quote was "You can badmouth me, but don't badmouth my family." Fujiwara just reversed it. BRUH

Double-page supporter
Is there scan wars going on? What happened? This release is better and cleaner too.

maybe it’s an unpopular opinion but i like laidback chapters like these! i’m pretty sure we’re about to get another drama-filled arc which can be pretty draining on the mangaka...and how can you hate on kaguya being cute with a cat??

also, thank you for the scans zaibatsu!! you always have such great work 💗💗

Dex-chan lover
Inb4, this cat is the key player in Kaguya's plan to thwart her family's control over her.

My girl Hayasaka had one trauma after another inflicted on her in her childhood - sad face...

what scan war? it's just the usual "only readable" release and "proper english" release
Nothing out of the ordinary

Fed-Kun's army
yeah I know right. I actually use that often so when I read that I was like "Wait?! Is this a printing mistake?"

Dex-chan lover
We interrupt the manga to bring you a cute Kaguya playing with a cat. The main plot will resume next week. Or maybe not. Stay tuned!

Group Leader
Everybody is a cat person, they just don’t know it yet.

@Nihilist1 As @JacqliEster said, it's not really a scan war (afaik anyways). Zaibatsu pretty much came out on top of the scanlator battle royale (tho it was more like shit-scanning for lols after Jamini's box died).

RM-Chan seems to have started scanlating around ch 207, and scanlates really quickly after the raw gets released. But most people (including myself) prefer to wait for the Zaibatsu release, since it's better quality in general over the RM-Chan ones. Zaibatsu is also consistent with releases (RM skipped/missed two chapters so far), and they cover the spin-off series too.

Dex-chan lover
lmao my cat acts exactly like this. Especially with that scene of Shinomiya shooing it away with a broom lol.

Users who are viewing this thread