Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 5

ITS HAPPENING

ALSO KAGUYA IS ONE OF THE HORNIEST CHARACTERS IVE SEEN

Aggregator gang
i actually feel like they will fuck, like it's the natural progression of the story

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, as I said before, I'd be totally fine with this development even if nothing happens.

That was covered surprisingly well, now once again we beg the question. Sex or no sex?

Probably an unpopular opinion but I think that if nothing happened this time around, I would actually be a bit glad. They both seem a bit too hung up on the topic of "should we do it or not do it" at this point in time. It's nice to see them think about it this seriously and this really is good development in and of itself, but that's different from actually going through it, especially since it's their first time for both.

It's really strange to me that they haven't kissed up until this point, whereas they're used to it already.

Im starting to believe the the author made his dad a streamer just to set this plot thread up.

Users who are viewing this thread