Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 22 Ch. 219 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 5

Dex-chan lover
Put the futon in the living room ?? I’m not asking for sex or anything but wouldn’t that feel way too distant ?

Not relatable. That never happened to me.

I bet you thought that was the generic "I'm a virgin weeb lul" cliche comment but no, it's just that I was assertive and confident in my first time so that awkward moment never happened to me.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck her? Won't happen. Either they pussy out or get cockblocked by something.

this series has the finest spaghetti spilling I have ever seen outside a 7th grade dance.

Kagyuga Sama becoming a non virgin is unacceptable. If she does prepare for something to be burned down.

You're not getting out of this that easily Mr. President.
iu

Not relatable. That never happened to me.

I bet you thought that was the generic "I'm a virgin weeb lul" cliche comment but no, it's just that I was assertive and confident in my first time so that awkward moment never happened to me.

I swear Aka-Sensei is the master of delaying shit. I stg I thought we were gonna have the 4 pages this chapter

Dex-chan lover
virgin readers: laugh
Also virgin readers: (fill this by yourself)

anyway, the author 90% statement isn't apply to every country, due many factors like culture and religion.
still, japanese readers would feel this situation very relatable

Users who are viewing this thread