Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 8 Ch. 74 - Kaguya ♡ Aquarium

Fed-Kun's army
This is... one of the BEST chapters I've ever read! Oh my god, that was so funny!

Fed-Kun's army
So now we get Kaguya's shoujo fantasies featuring Bishirogane and Bishigami. That was great, even Hayasaka fell for the charm of the shoujo manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I love it when this series pulls genre roasts. The omake a while back about "how can this be a seinen romcom if it doesn't even have a panty shot?" was pretty great too.

Why do I feel like this is one of those collab crossover with other manga series and the author just ended up trolling his own series' readers.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
i do not understand why when people see things they do not like or not suited to their taste, they keep saying it is bad like their opinion is the one and only thing matter and everyone else not supposed to like it.

but then i do not really care about their taste so i will just list things i appreciate here

-how chika keep turn off the shojo filter
-how drastic the tone change from kaguya shojo vibe "this is the aquarium" to normal vibe "i got turned doooown" by shirogane
-how in the end those 2 boy visit aquarium.

Reminder people, they will all go back to normal as long as they stay off the shoujo. No, Ishigami did not just randomly change permanently.

Love it or hate it. It's up to each person's preferences. Stop freaking out people.

Dex-chan lover
Last page
Of course Ishigami! Hanging out with your bro is the Epitome of Brotherhood!

Users who are viewing this thread