Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - Kaguya Wants to Collect

Fed-Kun's army
Victories/Defeats:
Kaguya: 12/11
Prez: 15/19
Fujiwara: 7/5
Ishigami: 2/3
Iino: 1/1
Osaragi: 1/0
Hayasaka: 0/1
Kashiwagi: 0/2
Kei: 0/1
Japan: 1/0

Draws: 3

Double-page supporter
Dat's a lotta bean sprouts. Also Iino's so cute, she's growing on me....as the poor girl who has to be the new victim to the zaniness of the student council even when they're actually being responsible.

Dex-chan lover
How many things are you supposed to collect these bells from to accomplish anything haha? How many bags of beansprouts could get Prez a new bag, for instance?

Dex-chan lover
I love that Kaguya's is less upset about losing and more that she made Hayasaka ruin her keepsakes for nothing.

You're getting better, Kaguya

Dex-chan lover
Little Hayasaka sooooo cute. Touching story
I like how Kaguya was thinking about Hayasaka, but again, it's not like cutting out a posttamp-size piece of paper will ruin a whole notebook.
About soy sprouts - last year I was eating at chinese canteen near workplace. I always was slim, but in half-a-year I got round face and fat neck. And I am still like that. Some dangerous hormones, yikes

Dex-chan lover
yeah your precious little sister you're trying to get deflowered out of wedlock

Double-page supporter
Did you all collect box tops when you were a kid? That was great fun.

@Glomoro they mentioned it being charity so I think it's more of a "buy this for x yens and you get 1 yen from that price that goes to a charitable cause" kinda thing. That would explain why fujiwara had a 100p one, as pianos are expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread