Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Ch. 58.2

Group Leader
Freya vs. Freia. Aren't they pronounced the same? :thonk:
It's probably something lost in translation, but the pronunciation is different enough in Japanese.
its an aia sound vs an eiya sound. Subtle, but noticeable.
Difference is one additional letter. Princess original name is "フレア" (pronounced as Furea) and name that Keyaru gave her is "フレイア" (pronounced as Fureia). If comes to transcription, "フレア" rather than "Freya", would be probably better transcribed as "Flare", which is what even Crunchyroll used for sub in anime.

Dex-chan lover
So like, he's just gonna fuck her on the balcony in full view of the audience?
They're drugged* so it's ok! Not like they can see all the way up on the balcony if they just turn around a bit.. Especially if she's pinned down.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't he just have the kingdom do a nationwide manhunt for Bullet? Make him a wanted man. I'm pretty sure MC knows of his crimes, so just reveal those, I'm sure the people would love to have the guy be dead.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Wait, does that mean if you have and raise a son, it's the ultimate act of homosexuality? Think about it logically.

Dex-chan lover
Ahem

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Hits pipe.

Dex-chan lover
So like, he's just gonna fuck her on the balcony in full view of the audience?
The audience under mind control? The audience laser-focused on getting revenge on the king? That audience?

Keyaru could reveal the entirety of what he'd done and they wouldn't bat an eye.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember many authors, over the years, who hated busty girls so much that they subjected their ecchi story's main heroine to a canonical breast reduction in a transformation--one that had nothing to do with de-aging or pandering to pedophiles. Tsukiyo Rui is definitely in the closet, just ask the Spear Hero--well, you would have had to before she lost just the top half of her body.

She had soft eyes as Freyja naturally does, on top of that. Tsukiyo is following a rather popular playbook.

Dex-chan lover
Ahem

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

The whole life of a person is not surmounted around their ability to have sex or their sex life. You fill your daughter with unconditional love and affection to the point that she's the happiest little girl in the world. When the time comes and another man offers his love to her, she will instantly compare it to the love she has been receiving her whole life; the love of the man that has loved her the most in her life so far, her daddy. If it's less, she will reject it cause she learned better. It it's at least the same she will know that she's now in good hands.

And If my daughter gets to have kinky sex with an otherwise good man that loves her, respects her as a person and does everything humanly possible to make her happy, why would I feel "cucked". A normal person's sexual life is a very private thing, not something to be advertised and be shared openly with the world. I shall never know or ever wish to know what kind of sex my daughter will be into. As long as she doesn't get physically hurt in any way and sticks with one man at a time (and hopefully not too many men until she settles) it should be just fine.

Who in the world hurt you so much to think in such a depraved way about every woman in the world including your potential future daughter.?? Chill your beens dude, there's life outside of sex. Sheesh...

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
The whole life of a person is not surmounted around their ability to have sex or their sex life. You fill your daughter with unconditional love and affection to the point that she's the happiest little girl in the world. When the time comes and another man offers his love to her, she will instantly compare it to the love she has been receiving her whole life; the love of the man that has loved her the most in her life so far, her daddy. If it's less, she will reject it cause she learned better. It it's at least the same she will know that she's now in good hands.

And If my daughter gets to have kinky sex with an otherwise good man that loves her, respects her as a person and does everything humanly possible to make her happy, why would I feel "cucked". A normal person's sexual life is a very private thing, not something to be advertised and be shared openly with the world. I shall never know or ever wish to know what kind of sex my daughter will be into. As long as she doesn't get physically hurt in any way and sticks with one man at a time (and hopefully not too many men until she settles) it should be just fine.

Who in the world hurt you so much to think in such a depraved way about every woman in the world including your potential future daughter.?? Chill your beens dude, there's life outside of sex. Sheesh...
you're responding to a copy pasta

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, return to form. Got a bit tired of that power of friendship harem bs

Dex-chan lover
Bullet just walking in like he gonna lay down some pillow talk, and it'll all be cool, or some shit... :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread