Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

I feel bad for him. He got raped and hit and went through all of that pain. If I was him I would have committed sucide.

Dex-chan lover
Wait did that guy that enter the cell room for a lvl cap boost just went to give him a blowjob?

holy fuck man is getting blowjobs from guys and getting fucked in the ass

talk about rough

Fnl

@Tankerrex
it's because the heroes semen increase their level cap (i cant believe I just typed that), it's pretty much like ascending a character

I swear I read this manga before.

Mangadex just deleted it from my follows.

Also he didn't say no homo like fr just went for it. And it's not just 1 guy doing it. Other soldiers are doing it too 😳😳😳

Dex-chan lover
You need to consume semen to raise your level cap. That means the guy fucking him in the ass is just doing it for fun. Or he misread the memo.

Dex-chan lover
People asking why and how...dude snapped YEARS AGO! For him there was no other "solution"! We don't have to understand or justify! It's not right or wrong, but simply his decision! Maybe if he returned several years before the hero arrival, he would have time to heal and take another route! But since he basically just came from a world where he was constantly abused, another month of abuse seems it doesn't even faze him! He just to see everyone involved suffer hell! Would be interesting if in his revenge actual innocent people get dragged in, making him nothing better then the abusers!

Users who are viewing this thread