Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
@SilentSonorous I feel ya D0=. They actually showed her virginity being lost and he actually succeeded, w/no bs shenanigans, cliffhangers, etc.. Never seen anything like this before.

Double-page supporter
@frubam then he healed it and restored the Hymen ?

Also, he said he was going to change her physical appearence too, but does she actually look any different ? Maybe I not looking hard enough cause I felt like they were the same. But yeah, perfect revenge is not killing them, but turning them into your obedient slaves to torment. Nice job MC. Thats why in other revenge stories, I always asking commentors why they so bent on having the offender get a quick death. Defeats the purpose of revenge potental. Anyway, if her appearnce has changed and is no longer the princess, hes still obtained a "hero" follower.

@Velsy
I can't speak for all but I think people prefer quick death or just death because it gives MC moral upper hand in the whole conflict. You see, for normal people it is easier to associate themselves with "black knight" that wipes his foes and moves on than with a psychopath that enjoys torturing his enemies using sickest ways possible and is always fixed on his revenge. Practically speaking, this kind of behavior(psychotic fixation on revenge with undisguised sadism) makes MC and his tormentors "birds of a feather" with the only difference that he is weaker than them in the beginning and ended up becoming their victim.

Aggregator gang
I thought this when reading the novel as well but he's seriously retarded to leave this bitch alive and healthy even if it's revenge. If her memory returns, he's gonna be backstabbed in the same way as what he's been doing.

didnt think i would enjoy this so much..A BITC* LIKE HER SHOULD JUST BE USED AS A MINDLESS CU*DUMPSTER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE (CUT HER LEGS AND ARMS TOO)..woops asanagi flashbacks
well now that her memories are erased u could count her as a different person :§

Users who are viewing this thread