Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Ok he got his revenge manga over, too bad he didnt make her top him off, i never knew revenge could be sooo sweet( after shield hero) and hot (after this)

I KNOW THE FEEL ITS SO SWEET THAT I HAVE A SUGAR RUSH EVEN THOUGH I DIN'T ATE ANY SUGAR

I don't even get how he was okay with fucking her. Like, if I was emotionally abused and tortured, having sex with them would disgust me more than anything.

I don't get how he even fucked her. Like, if I was emotionally and physically tortured to the point of losing my mind, having sex with the one responsible would be the furthest thing I would do as revenge. It would just disgust me.

Dex-chan lover
nCCn79i.png

Nice

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So this is what it was like in the manga. Doesn't seem that bad compared to the anime

This series looks pretty fucked up but the premise seems pretty damn interesting so it seems to be worth sticking with for now. I especially like this battle healer idea

Fed-Kun's army
The anime (uncensored) really did this scene "justice", if you could call it that. In fact, it was probably even more brutal in it.

Users who are viewing this thread