Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

@Towering so you're saying that violent homosexuals can't build a kingdom? You better research greek and roman history. They were all violent and gay (more like bisexual, but they hadn't this gender differentiation) and yet they created democracy

Tbh if they did that to me and i had the opportunity to get revenge I'd be much, much more cruel and evil than MC the whole personality change thing he did on the princess is nowhere near enough of a punishment for what she did to him imo

They did a damn good job at justifying the hateful rage. holy shit, none of it even seems overly cartoonishly evil like they do in other manga. Just like regular old corruption, but turned up to 11.

the revenge plot here aint too bad honestly. rape is still a turn off, if used too frequently

So the princess is a slut,the sword woman is a bitch and the bald guy is a rapist.really great group of heroes we have here

wait THATS GAY

this is going to have some HELLA controversial opinions once the anime comes out. twitter is going to be on literal crack

Users who are viewing this thread