Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

I’m just now noticing what he did to friea is really fucked I’m talkin bonkers type fucked up

Dex-chan lover
Lost respect for the MC if he sees wolf girl as a toy. She never did anything to him to deserve being looked down on like that. If anything, I thought he would see himself in her since they were both mistreated by humans so she would be an equal and ally to him. But I guess not, MC is just trash.

Dex-chan lover
WTF, wolf girl is adorable and all, but Freya deserves more love too

@kromwulf freya is pure hearted for sure, but flare have done to many bad things to keyaru, so if something bad happen to freya i'll probably don't fucking care

Dex-chan lover
so many conflicting emotions and kingdom of predators was playing in my playlist during this chapter

Aggregator gang
Setsuna is best girl, that ‘heal the pond cause it’s cruel to make people who did nothing suffer’ line really clinched it for me.

Also lol, is the real revenge to have Freia fall in love with him, then cuck her for a beast girl? I had no idea that MC could think of something so dastardly

Dex-chan lover
He calls HER broken?! And a moment later calls her his toy...but the story seems to lead us to like him as he is? Dude's a fkn psycho :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread