Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
@cucarachaenojada @phil777 @garrett

I've read the LNs, so what happened back when MC escaped was he tortured and raped the princess (he broke her fingers 50 times, raped her with his dick and with a hot iron poker), then healed her, changed her face and erased her memories to turn her into his sex slave and willing companion.

He's also got what he calls "loot heal" which steals skills and xp from people whom he touches - when he healed the swordswoman who had lost an arm, he stole her family's trademark fighting style.

As for the Guard Captain, he broke the guy's hands and fingers in a way to make sure he could never hold a pen again, and damaged his windpipe/throat so the guy couldn't talk. Then he turned a corpse into something that looked like the princess and set it on fire, so they'd think she was dead.

It took a few weeks but eventually they figured out that no matter how much they tortured the healer (guard captain) he wouldn't do any healing, so they used an appraiser and found out his real identity.

As others have said, it's not really a cliffhanger, just sort of a preface to the next arc, which is: The Kingdom knows he can doppelganger, so they set out searching for him, and the one leading the charge will be the Princess's younger sister, who despite not having magic powers, is both intelligent and cruel on a level that terrified even her older sister. They also send out Kureha Claylet, the swordswoman he healed, to track him down.

Strap in kiddos!

Dex-chan lover
they need to torture some castrated pedophiles who are singing in faux latin, just so they can make this manga EVEN EDGIER!

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason Yeah the manga went really tame in comparison to what happened in the LN, but I guess they can go full Edge in the manga for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Never once did I consider the last page as a cliffhanger though. =/

As an aside*, is it just me or @boag 's profile picture of Tanaka makes me lol everytime I see it? >_> Must be that "hey" face.

Fed-Kun's army
@LysandersTreason
No, the 2nd princess' appearance is for the next arc. This arc is about the revenge for guard captain's first. The revenge is.... hillarious. It's one of my favourite revenges in this series. Though my favourite revenge is the revenge for the sword hero. The 2nd princess' is the lamest, IIRC.

Dex-chan lover
I can't handle the expressions of these people anymore... but i'm hre for plot anyway...
^you can intepret it as you like...

Dex-chan lover
I like how our MC does care about people, and does go through with the wishes of those close to him. Sure he does say that Setsuna is his toy, but his actions seem to imply he has respect for her and admires her. He does have anti-social tendencies, but I think that its fair to say if you went through as much agony as he did, and were abused, used, and discarded as much as him, you would probably be in his shoes as well. It's an interesting complex character that continues to unfold.

Aggregator gang
So our broken mc has found his similarity broken waifu wolf toy. Such a cute match

This is one of the biggest problems I have with this story: He left the Knight Captain alive. Eventually, they would realize he can't use heal and as in this chapter, realize he's not the MC and learn the MC is alive. If he killed the Knight Captain with a sword and changed his body to look like him, they would think the MC is dead. No one would ever realize he lived This is a needless danger that makes no sense. If he went out of his way to make people think the Princess was murdered, why leave this massive loophole in his plan? The knight captain was one of the people who treated him horribly and who he wanted revenge against. If he was willing to kill the maids to mask his escape, why not kill someone who he wanted revenge against?

@07mak
I felt exactly the same. I couldn't believe he left that bastard alive after going to so much trouble to escape undetected. He had a chance to come at them from a position of complete stealth and security. They'd never know what hit them. Not to mention, he had someone from his old life to protect. What comes next is a direct result of his actions. smh

Users who are viewing this thread