Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
I don't agree with using her, though. She didn't do anything to him out of malice...

Dex-chan lover
Y'know he was always a scumbag but now that he's brainwashing someone who wasn't bad he really is next level scumbag. He could've just told her that slightly distorted truth and left it at that.

PoH

Goddamn. He is a master in manipulation and propaganda. Got to give pros to the author.

Banned
I reckon he crossed a line here. She did nothing wrong, but he is still lying to her and manipulating her into serving him.

@CheerTheDead : It isn't isekai. He didn't come from another world... unless you count coming from another timeline.

Bruh by the end of this manga he is going to have sex with like 50 different girls

Dex-chan lover
Okay, he has oficially become a megalomaniac, if there is any kind of justice inbetween it's just a mere coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he has been like one of those rapists, that were raped themselves as a kid, from the start.
One can understand where it went wrong and why he is that way, but that doesn't make him less of a bad guy.

I don't even know what this guy is aiming for anymore...
dudes turned into a rapist.

Users who are viewing this thread