Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1

Aggregator gang
I, for one, am glad when Jap authors don't recycle the names that their contemporaries commonly overuse, like Alice (biggest culprit for overuse), or Eleanor, or Eve, or etc.

It's nice when they actually attempt to break the mold and be original, instead.

At this rate he just look a devil going to cute girls selling their soul/freedom/whatever and accomplish vengence for her

I'm surprised this dude can even get hard enough to have sex with how much of a vengeance fetish he has.

Jyah 😅 namanya Iblis 😂

Btw, Angel is Malaikat, as far as I know 😁

And, Malak maybe derived from Malik, or it means Conqueror or King.

can anyone tell me all the manga that is shown in the visual in last page of LH translation? well I know many of them but also dont know few.

@undercurses
pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers!

there is that Jibril in the No Game No Life novel, now there is Iblis ... 🤔
is this on purpose ?

Users who are viewing this thread