Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for that poor shopkeeper. She's too pure and cute for this manga. I hope the MC doesn't diddle her

Fed-Kun's army
@SunsetSeeker How do you even remember what happened last chapter? I can't even remember what manga this is. These monthly release mangas are so hard to keep track of story wise.

Dex-chan lover
I’m honestly hoping our MC runs up against someone who is more than a match for him and gets throttled,as this whole shtick is getting tiresome. This is the same universe as dungeon creator, yes? Could Demon Lord Procell smack him around a bit?

Double-page supporter
I'll just remind everyone that his magic works by manipulating time, and healing injuries is just one, default way of using it

Group Leader
Who are these Minotaur ? How many chapters back do I have to go to revisit wtf happened between MC and the minotaur? Also Who is Iblis-sama?
Need recap.

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire_desu Has it...actually said that anywhere? I mean, it would kinda maybe make sense, but I could swear they've never actually explained why he's able to use "heals" this way. I just hand-waived it away until now.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion oh shit i didnt know this was the same universe and i dont know why its the same ..

@DrDuckling
Only one and its was only 1month ago
Minotor = bounty hunter
Iblis = the futur demon queen (still king for a woman?) And the bounty
They are the one who tryied To kill them in a bar some day ago

Wait. Wait. "Iblis"? What the fuck? Her name is Eve. イブ(Ibu). Where the fuck did "Iblis" come from? How on earth did someone get "Iblis" out of "イブ"?

Edit: Oh. It's probably because of her full name, Eve Reese (イブ・リース). Translator somehow mistook her last name for part of her first name. Which is still wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sep10trion the main reason he's winning is because he's going up against "normal" enemies when he is a "hero". When he fights against other heroes he has to use more wit and planning because his stats are some of the weakest in his class.

not sure how innocent you can be when you can commit cold blooded murder as easily as shown in the manga

@Marcus ughh she tried to kill him and shes obviously a fighter or assassin of some kind. You dont seem to know what the term "innocent" means.

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam
I think it is loosly explained.

If I remember correctly, "heal" just means to alter in a specific way. Whether something is considered healed or broken is up to the individual's judgement. In other words, it is called healing because it can be altered back to an ideal/origional state which has been agreed upon to be good. Now if what you think is healed and what I think is healed are different, then whoever is doing the "fixing" gets the say.

Say you were to snap a bone in half. It will heal over time reguardless of what we do (unless it gets infected/ other complications arise). However, we can shape how it heals to properly fix it with a cast and surgery (if needed). Same for him except with magic.

He can "heal" your body to look differently, as long as it is on a physjcal level. He cant seem to alter someone on a chemical level. So he can "heal" you a pair of breasts, but not on the genetic level. The most he can do in terms of actual healing is quicken natural regeneration. He just dictates where and in what way you renegerate.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I read ahead and he does indeed get...
A rival who's smarter and stronger and always a few steps ahead. Takes awhile though. It's the gun hero who
constantly butt-fucked him nightly.

Users who are viewing this thread