Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 5 Ch. 20.1

Dex-chan lover
I get that bad things were done to him. And I really don't mind him fucking THOSE people up. But he just feels amoral evil right now.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous
Yeah she is more gorgeous than Setsuna, but has not much stamina. She would need to be trained by MC, but he probably doesn't want her because he would get even more attention from both the rebel group and the demon lord group. Also he got his hands full on the new demon lord and he will have fun with her... hopefully! 😁

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 He applied an entire bottle of aphrodisiac potion to wipe her memory, so I don't think this is a good case to judge her stamina. Unless the Maou transforms into a milf overnight, she's not gonna do it for me.

Dex-chan lover
@Ricardo_Rick
From what I saw, it looked like she was just trying to threaten him. Killing him wouldn't server any purpose at all, since the information she needed would have died with him. She didn't actually attack until he moved first, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger good people don't threaten others, especially with a knife, i know he was quite exaggerated, but she was not a good person

Dex-chan lover
@Ricardo_Rick
You must not read many manga. Lots of main characters meet their cast at knife point. Admittedly, most of the time that knife is shaking. But not always. The isekai with the skeleton has a beastkin that he met while she was murdering a dozen people. And the elf he met really early on was murdering people with a sword, as well. Both were killing slavers, but you left any and all stipulations out of your shortsighted comment. The situation matters a lot.
So your reply is invalid. We don't know her full, actual relationship with the demon girl. So she may just be desperate to get her liege back, for instance. Bodyguards are allowed to pull weapons on the person they think kidnapped their leader/ruler.

Better example of why your comment was downright silly. Superman and Batman beat the everloving hell out of people. So they're obviously 'bad' by your own comment. Who cares if the target is a murderer, villain, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger you got some good points, but you are forgetting something: the protagonist, do you think that after he was tortured, drugged and rapped for several years he would (and should?) trust someone that threaten him? especially after some of the people who did this to him were "kind" with him at first? if the "kind" one did all of that, what would he be expecting of the threatening one? he was already expecting the worst (especially after they destroyed the bar) and he have all the reasons to expect that

Dex-chan lover
@Ricardo_Rick
You mean the same main character who now has an ice using wolf beastkin that was incredibly feral and deadly before she joined him? The one who looked at him with pure death in her eyes? Yeah, I kinda do. Sometimes the ones who snap are the ones who understand extenuating circumstances the best.
After all. He knew the ones who had attacked the bar were the minotaur's group. He quite literally gave a rundown of why she was probably there and none of that made him think of her as an actual enemy.

Aggregator gang
@sirflimflam yes, in the first chapters, you just missed it @Ironclad i may be an engineer, but i'm not a teacher. i will not explain to you how timetravel works in theory and practice, since you're clearly disinterested

Dex-chan lover
getting closer and closer to his revenge against the lesbo iirc from the LN. That will be quite something

well, I suppose that in the origial timeline this woman saved the queen and they illed the current demonlord

Users who are viewing this thread